Austin Chiropractor - Dr. John D. Carlson
Dr. John D. Carlson
Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1975 Texas A&M University Pre-Med major
- 1976 University of Texas, studies in Biology, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Chemistry
- 1977 San Jacinto Junior College studies in Public Health & Hygiene, Comparative Anatomy, Food Chemistry, Pathology
- 1981 Graduated from Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, Tx.
- 1985 Postgraduate studies at TCC in Orthopedics 100 hrs. completed
- 1995 Postgraduate studies Los Angeles Chiropractic College in Rehabilitation 100 hrs. completed
- 2009 Kennedy Decompression Technique Certification - Trained and certified in Spinal Decompression, Active Therapeutic Motion, and Class IV Deep Tissue Cold Laser.
- 1983 to present:
Private Practice Austin, Texas
Carlson Chiropractic Clinic
Began practice in Edinburg, Texas with Dr. Don Carlson, D.C.
Associated interest of Radiological Technician for Pasadena General
- enjoying family
Licensures & Certifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Diplomat from National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Designated Doctor for Texas Workers' Comp Commission
Memberships & Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Association